Monday, January 10, 2011

A New Direction?

To be honest, I'm not sure about this one.  I think God may be asking me to do this, but I can't say that "I know that I know that I know".  So, I'm taking a step and seeing if He confirms or denies it. 

I recently had a  rack card printed with ideas for speaking topics I feel God has equipped me to speak about.  Interestingly enough, they are not areas that I have experienced great success--on the contrary, they are areas where I have failed terribly. 

My first prayer is that if this is of Tonya but not of God, that He will put a stop to the whole thing.  My second is that if it is His idea, that He will open my ears to hear His directions.

I won't go into details here, but if you want to hear more, let me know and I'll be glad to share them with you. 

No comments: